Some tips for healthy skin
Want healthier looking skin? Here are a few small useful tips to help you achieve a healthier, more glowing complexion:
- Get a good skincare regime that works for you; There are plenty of skincare products and skincare regime’s out there. Find one that works for you and your skin. This may involve trial and error with some products. Speak to a professional and get advice on what is tailored to your needs.
- Stay consistent; consistency is key with anything. There is no point going and spending money on good skincare products if you aren’t going to be consistent with your regime, they simply just won’t work!
- Drink more water; Water can help clear toxins that can cause breakout, it can also help with dehydration. If you are in a hotter climate or even more active drink some extra amount of water to ensure your skin stays hydrated!
- Clean your makeup brushes regularly; Like anything your makeup brushes collect dirt and bacteria, it is important to avoid more breakouts that we clean our makeup brushes regularly. Baby shampoo and surgical spirits diluted with water is a cheap and cheerful way of cleaning your makeup brushes. And if you really want to go all out – why not buy yourself a makeup brush cleaner?
- Snack on mixed nuts; mixed nuts are a good source of different nutrients that are brilliant for breakouts. Brazil nuts are good for your skin elasticity, walnuts are good for helping prevent breakouts and macadamia nuts are full of high-quality oils to help skin repair.
- Get a good night’s sleep; Its true what they say when they call it “beauty sleep”. Sleep helps rejuvenate the skin, reducing paleness and pigmentation in the skin. Helping with your complexion and more even skin tone.
- Manage stress; Encourage healthy skin by having a healthy state of mind and reduce and manage your stress levels. Stress can lead your skin to being more sensitive thus triggering bad breakouts.
- Sanitize your phone; We are all creatures of habit be it checking our Instagram or texting on WhatsApp but most of us can’t stay off our phones. Phones are full of germs and bacteria – which are being spread to your face while you’re casually chatting away to your friends. Sanitize your phone to keep it bacteria free -wipe it down with an antibacterial wipe
SO why not try some? Or even them all!