What kinds of orthodontic braces do you do?
Our aim is to get a great smile for our patients, and since every patient is unique, every treatment is different, and that means we use a full range of orthodontic treatments:
- Removable braces
- Fixed braces in stainless steel (“train tracks”)
- Fixed braces with colours
- Functional braces (“twin blocks”)
- Tooth-coloured/clear braces
- Invisible braces
- Combined treatments involving orthodontics and surgery or advanced dentistry
The materials and products I use are listed here, but the main brands you may have heard of are:
- DAMON, which would be my preference for my fixed braces
- DAMON CLEAR, which I would use for adults who want discreet braces that aren’t obvious
- INVISALIGN, which would be my invisible braces system
Many of our other braces are actually made in-house by our on-site orthodontic laboratory.