Let The Blogging Begin!
Welcome to the Swords Orthodontics Blog!
Stephen Murray here, and this is the first blog you'll be seeing from me on the Swords Orthodontics website. You might have seen my previous orthodontics blogging on the Friendly Orthodontist site, but if not you can expect to read articles about smiling, braces, teeth, practice updates, things that I have learned at conferences, and some specific topics like:
- What do Twin Block braces do?
- What should I do if my orthodontic braces hurt?
- Why are HSE waiting lists so long?
- Why is dentistry cheaper in other countries?
- What is orthodontics?
- How do braces move teeth?
- Why are there spaces between my teeth?
- Why does my dog want to eat my retainer?
and the like. It'll take a while to cover all of these things, so if there's a question that you have about braces, teeth, orthodontics or whatever, and you don't see it covered, then just get in touch with us through the site and I'll do my best to sort out an answer for you. You don't have to be a patient at Swords Orthodontics, in fact, you don't have to be in Dublin or even Ireland - just get in touch and I'll see if I can cover the topic.
Have a great weekend, and keep brushing!