Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018
Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2017
From Left to Right: Stephen, Brenda, Courtney, Martina and Bogdan
Irish Dental Association Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist and Dental Team Finalists 2016
Irish Dentistry's Practice of the Year Dublin 2015
From Left to Right: Michelle, Bogdan, Stephen, Courtney and Brenda
From Left to Right: Bogdan, Michelle, Marie O Neill, Stephen Murray, Brenda and Courtney
Read on to learn what actual Swords Orthodontics patients (and their parents!)
are saying about Dr Murray and the rest of our team!
What our patients say:
"I’ve always hated my teeth. They’re the first thing I notice when I look in the mirror. When I am working as a model, I am always so self conscious about my smile. I always try to smile with my mouth closed or only smile from a certain angle where they look straight. My smile has not only affected my confidence but sometimes held me back in my career. I decided this summer I had had enough of being embarrassed about my teeth and went to Dr Stephen Murray at Swords Orthodontics for help. I was quite nervous because I knew I was going to have to show my teeth and the thoughts of getting train tracks was terrifying, it would mean I couldn’t work for a year minimum! I had nothing to worry about because Stephen then told me all about Invisalign braces. I immediately felt such relief, I was going to get the straight smile I’ve always wanted without the impact that train tracks would have had on my life."
Teeth are always the first thing I notice in a person so I was always very conscious of my own because they were in such a bad way. I was convinced that I looked like I was missing two teeth because some of them were so far back. I was constantly hiding my smile. When I looked into Invisalign I knew it was the right option for me. Nobody ever noticed that I had them on, and I could see the difference in my teeth after just a few aligners.
The staff in Swords Orthodontics were so amazing and I 100% couldn't be happier about choosing to have my treatment with them. The whole team are simply spectacular and they explained everything thoroughly for me even when I had the silliest of questions. With my job it meant that some of my appointments needed to be changed and they were so accommodating and always managed to change things around for me and fit me in somehow. I cannot praise them enough. Dr Stephen Murray is the loveliest man and he has a great team. Since finishing my treatment I am so much more confident and always flash my smile without any worries. It’s still difficult to get used to the lovely compliments on my teeth. I honestly cannot thank them enough. Michelle, Invisalign Patient
We’re always working to improve the service we offer our patients, and as part of that, when we complete treatment for a patient, we ask them about their treatment and how it went for them. These are some answers collected around Easter 2013.
1. What was the problem you felt you faced before coming to see us?
- I didn’t like my smile- I was self-conscious showing my teeth and wanted to fix them.-Ciara G (adult patient)
- My teeth were crooked and I never wanted to smile in photos etc. -Laura H
- Overcrowding- not happy with her smile. -Roisin M (parent)
2. What was your experience of working with us? eg the quality of care, service, quality of product, customer care
- Very positive a really nice welcoming team. I’m delighted with the results. -Lesley M
- Everybody is really friendly and efficient. The results are great.-Rebecca O'R
- Very happy with each visit- no waiting around and the results are amazing. Delighted with my new smile.-Roisin M
3. What do you think are the major benefits you have had/expect to have since completing your treatment with us?
- More confidence when smiling.-Roisin M
- So much more confidence. I love showing off my new smile. Talking and interacting with others is now much more enjoyable for me. -Ciara G
- Will take better care of my teeth going forward. Hope to have healthier teeth as I get older. -Lesley M
4. What advice do you have for people who might consider orthodontic treatment at Swords Orthodontics?
- Definitely worth it. -Rebecca O'R
- There isn’t any hassle and your teeth are for life after all. -Sean O'H
- DO IT! This will be something you will NEVER regret!-Ciara G
5. Do you feel it was a good investment of your time and money?
- Absolutely -Roisin M
- Definitely, I've had three children come here -Liam McG (Parent)
- Absolutely, delighted with the results-Aoife D
6. Is there anything we could have done better for you?
- No, everything was brilliant -Sophie N
- No, nothing, everthing was great.-Rebecca O'R
- No, we were very happy with all aspects of the treatment-Aoife D