Irish Dentistry Awards 2015
Michelle was Highly Commended at the Irish Dentistry Awards for 'Most Invaluble Team Member'! What a great achievement
"I’ve always hated my teeth. They’re the first thing I notice when I look in the mirror. When I am working as a model, I am always so self conscious about my smile. I always try to smile with my mouth closed or only smile from a certain angle where they look straight. My smile has not only affected my confidence but sometimes held me back in my career. I decided this summer I had had enough of being embarrassed about my teeth and went to Dr Stephen Murray at Swords Orthodontics for help. I was quite nervous because I knew I was going to have to show my teeth and the thoughts of getting train tracks was terrifying, it would mean I couldn’t work for a year minimum! I had nothing to worry about because Stephen then told me all about Invisalign braces. I immediately felt such relief, I was going to get the straight smile I’ve always wanted without the impact that train tracks would have had on my life."
What our patients say
We’re always working to improve the service we offer our patients, and as part of that, when we complete treatment for a patient, we ask them about their treatment and how it went for them. These are some answers collected around Easter 2013.
1. What was the problem you felt you faced before coming to see us?
2. What was your experience of working with us? eg the quality of care, service, quality of product, customer care
3. What do you think are the major benefits you have had/expect to have since completing your treatment with us?
4. What advice do you have for people who might consider orthodontic treatment at Swords Orthodontics?
5. Do you feel it was a good investment of your time and money?
6. Is there anything we could have done better for you?